Home >> Our Difference
To give you some examples, have you heard of any other accommodation offering all of these?
- Contemporary bathrooms with superb power showers on an adjustable slider rail (fixed-head showers should be banned!)
- 6 feet wide superkingsize beds, wherever they will fit in a room (note to most hotel chains: a 4 foot 6 inch bed is NOT luxurious in the slightest, people need stretching space!)
- 40 or 42 inch digital LCD TVs in lounges, with 26 or 72 inch digital LCD TVs in all bedrooms*
- High speed unlimited download wireless broadband, which is of course included at no extra charge
- iPod docking radio alarm clocks in most bedrooms, plus plenty of wooden coat hangers
- Curtains or blackout blinds which actually shut out the light to let you sleep until you want to wake up, not when the sun decides you should be up!
- The softest, whilst still being super-absorbent, fluffy white bamboo and cotton towels
- All kitchens have washing machines, dishwashers, microwaves, large fridge freezers and are better equipped than most people’s homes – certainly better than our home anyway!
- Royal Doulton crockery, a full range of glassware and all necessary accessories, right down to salt and pepper, Rich wants me to add… and not forgetting tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar and even your preferred milk, so you can relax with a nice cuppa on your arrival
- A selection of board games, books and DVDs to watch on the DVD player or Blu-Ray Playstation 3 (depending on the house chosen; we also have a new Wii available on a request basis)
- A range of designer perfumes and aftershaves for you to try
- Welcome gifts including choccies, mints, toiletries (depending on the house chosen, but including Molten Brown, The White Company and Dermologica), bath salts, cotton wool buds, pads and balls, not easy to say after a few drinks…
- And so much more, you really need to come visit to find out for yourself!
The list is endless, and together everything we do makes the “Cavershamplace Difference”. Please visit our testimonials page to see some of the lovely things our guests have said – and the only bribery was our prize draw for a bottle of champagne which is given away every quarter!
* Apart from Persehouse, which will be upgraded soon.