Self Catering West Midlands
Home >> Properties >> Self Catering West Midlands
Cavershamplace has four different properties in the West Midlands which all prove that self-catering is the only way to stay. Compare these options:
- a hotel or B&B room with a typical size of 100 square feet and a shower room, or bathroom if you’re lucky – and that’s it, or
- an entire property with your own separate lounge with huge digital TV, fully-fitted and well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with excellent power shower and of course the most comfortable bedroom.
This is the very minimum you will have, in a Cavershamplace self-catering house or apartment. Additionally the following extra facilities can be found in our larger houses, please see detailed pages for which houses have what:
- A working upright piano, complete with ‘Teach Yourself Piano Tabs’ so you can go home a musician!
- So much more you will never have seen anywhere else, in a good way!
- And, last for now but definitely not least, a warm personal welcome and introduction to your property from the owners, Richard and Jane – we’ll even collect you from the local train station in Sutton Coldfield if required, and give you tomatoes from our own greenhouse in season! No conveyor-belt “give us your money, here’s your key” check-in here!
Read more about our self catering properties here: Sutton Coldfield Self Catering and Self Catering Walsall.
Serviced Accommodation West Midlands
The West Midlands is one of nine official regions of England at the first level of NUTS for statistical purposes. It covers the western half of the area traditionally known as the Midlands. It contains the second most populous British city, Birmingham, and the larger West Midlands conurbation, which includes the city of Wolverhampton and large towns of Dudley, Solihull, Walsall and West Bromwich. The city of Coventry is also located within the West Midlands county, but is separated from the conurbation to the west by several miles of green belt.